Welcome to AMP
Thank you for being a part of our school. We have outlined the simple and necessary steps for returning your computer below. Please read this guide carefully to understand the steps you need to take.
When Should I Return My School Computer?
You should return your equipment when you begin receiving automatic communications requesting the return of school equipment. This can happen for any of the following reasons:
- Graduates: If you have successfully graduated or completed your school’s program, kindly return the school computer.
- Student withdrawal from school: If you do not plan to continue your studies at our school, please return the computer to complete your withdrawal and help us quickly provide the computer to another student who needs it.
- Computer Damaged beyond use: If your computer is no longer functional or severely damaged, please return it so that the appropriate repairs or disposal can be completed.
- Using your own device: If you do not have a further use for a school computer and are choosing to use your own device, please return the computer to help us provide it to other students in need.
- End of useful life: If your current computer is at the end of its useful life and you will be receiving a new computer, please return the old device so that it can be refurbished or recycled responsibly.
Reminder: Computers and other school equipment are government property and need to be returned promptly. Your assistance in returning the equipment is highly appreciated!
Which Equipment Should I Return?
The communications you receive will list the specific hardware equipment, along with their serial numbers, that needs to be returned.
- Always return all power cords with the hardware.
- Please note that keyboards, mouse, and headphones should not be returned unless they are new, have never been used, and are in their original packaging.
How Do I Receive Return Communications and Labels?
When it is time to return your equipment, a return request and shipping label link will be automatically sent to your Parent/Guardian email address.
If you have not received the email with the return label, please check your SPAM folder for an email from American School Supply Company. Please allow approximately 1 business day to receive the email and 10-12 business days to receive the mailed letter.
Understanding Return Labels
- E-labels sent to you via email do not have an expiration date; however, each label has a unique tracking number that can only be used once.
- Do not return your book materials with your school computer. Computers and course materials are returned to different locations.
How Should I Pack My School Computer?
To facilitate the return process, we recommend using the original box in which the computer equipment was shipped. This will ensure easier and more secure packing. However, if you no longer have the original box, you can acquire a similar laptop-sized box from various stores such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, Postal Service Centers, or consider checking with big box stores for free boxes.
It is important to use packing materials like bubble wrap or newspaper, to secure the computer equipment safely within the box. This will help prevent any damage during shipping. Please ensure that the box is securely sealed on the exterior using packing tape. For smooth processing, attach the shipping label to the outside of the box so it is clearly visible.
By following these packing guidelines, you can help ensure the safe and secure return of the school equipment.
Where Should I Drop-Off My Computer?
- Please box up your equipment securely and attach the Computer Return Label to the package.
- Find the nearest UPS drop-off facility by visiting Find a Location.
- Take your boxed equipment with the attached Computer Return Label to the drop-off facility.
We appreciate your cooperation in returning your school computer. Your prompt action will help our school and allow us to provide computers to other students in need.
Thank you for your support!